At BizX, we believe our members are capable of extraordinary things, especially when they come together in community. These basic regulations are designed to maximize, protect, and enhance all those extraordinary things you’re already doing, but we always want to hear what we can do to make this community even better. Learn more about our core marketplace guidelines and our golden rule.
BE NICE – Provide excellent customer service to BizX Members
• Treat every BizX member as you would a cash customer – A BizX Customer will provide just as much word-of-mouth business as a cash customer.
• Make your BizX Customers feel welcome as part of your community.
• Resolve customer issues the same as you would any customer.
• Be Upfront! Identify yourself as a BizX Member immediately.
• Tip well (Typically 20% cash of BizX total). Make the service staff excited when they see the BizX card. Alternately, if you receive poor service and feel like they have not earned a good gratuity, let them know why. Do them the favor of feedback.
CHECK PRICES – Price competitively, purchase wisely
• Sell at your everyday selling price. Sale pricing is at the discretion of the seller.
• BizX may remove any item from the BizX Marketplace for gross overpricing.
• Perform due diligence when buying. Check pricing, ratings and get referrals.
• Sometimes BizX Members and partners can secure a high demand item or service at a higher price than you may find elsewhere. BizX may still promote these offers as there are many BizX members that want the option to buy it.
• If it doesn’t make financial sense for you to buy it, then please do not purchase it!
BE RESPONSIBLE – Maintain proper and accurate records for all BizX Transactions
• Review your statement and report any errors immediately. You have 90 days to dispute.
• Do not use your BizX card if you don’t have funds available or if your cash fees aren’t current. This may result in overdraft fees, removal of credit lines and more.
• Apply for a credit line. BizX is a great way to borrow money, because you get to pay back your loan with NEW customers.
PROTECT YOUR POWERS – Know & protect your rights as both a buyer & a seller
• Obtain proper payment authorization before processing transactions.
• Ensure that BizX is noted as the payment method; it must be clear on all contracts or paperwork.
• Process transactions immediately using our many authorization methods, to avoid insufficient funds.
• Keep all paperwork & Proof of Payment Authorization just like you would for any billing, at least for 6 months for each transaction.
• Don’t sign until you are happy! If there is no Proof of Payment Authorization, you will not pay.
• Ensure that BizX is stated as the payment method on all contracts or paperwork.
• If you want to dispute a transaction, first contact the seller to try to come to a resolution. If you cannot come to a resolution, then “Open A Case” with BizX.
• Report any unresolved transaction disputes, including errors to BizX within 90 days. The sooner the better.
MAXIMIZE YOUR BIZX – minimize any cash-blended transactions & obtain BizX approval in advance
• BizX markets you to receive BizX dollars, not cash. BizX is a marketplace for the community to spend BizX Dollars, not cash.
• All offers on the BizX Marketplace must be at 100% BizX.
• f there are any exceptions, these must be approved by BizX and will be noted in the “Additional Information” on the Marketplace offer.
SPEAK UP! – If you are unhappy with something, say something – we are always listening. Good or bad, we want to hear about it!
• Is someone not following the guidelines? BizX Cares and wants to know!
• Did someone provide excellent customer service and product? Did someone not show up for an appointment? The BizX Community wants to know. Rate them on BizX.com.
• Did someone not provide a service or product as contracted? Contact the Seller first! If they will not or cannot resolve it, contact BizX.
• Share with the world! Rate us on Yelp, tell your friends. Word-of-mouth is a powerful tool, use it wisely.