BizX wants to make sure you have an exceptional member experience every time you buy or sell to another member in our network.
Sometimes, things don't work out as expected and when that happens, you have an easy way to let us know. Simply locate the member or their offer on the BizX Marketplace and on the left side of the screen, there's a button titled Flag an issue. When you click on that button, a new screen opens where you can let us know exactly what the problem is. We want to hear about it if you have problems:
- with a member over-charging
- with a member charging cash and BizX
- you didn't receive your order
- the item you bought was misrepresented in any way
- a member has let you know they aren't accepting BizX
- if you encounter customer service problems with another member
- if a member isn't responding to you or doesn't return your calls
- the offer or listing is inappropriate, offensive or inaccurate
After you've given us the details about the issue you are flagging, our team will work to get to the bottom of it, and we'll update you along the way.
This is another way BizX is at work to ensure buyer protections. We hope you find this to be a valuable tool!