Setting up your BizX Member Profile is very important - it is your first step to get new sales within the BizX community. Your BizX Member Profile will serve you as a business card in the directory - it will let other members find out about your business and give you visibility on the BizX Marketplace and in the BizX App.
The process is both quick and easy, and requires a few simple steps:
- Go to My.BizX.com, log into your account, hover over "My Business" and click on "My Business Profile". Your store name is by default the same as your BizX member name. Click “Edit My Profile” on the top right of the page.
- Upload your company logo (image size 520 x 520 px) and your store image (1140 x 365 px). Make sure you use nice, high definition images - this will increase your chances to get new customers. In fact, 60% of consumers are more likely to consider or contact a business when an image shows up in search results.
- Click on "Select primary category for your business" and choose the category that best fits your company
- Describe your store - in the "Add a Description of your Business" section write a couple of paragraphs about your business. Let people know what are your areas of expertise and what differentiate you from your competitors.
- Enter the "Contacts in Your Business" for Billing, Purchasing and Sales
- Enter in your website and all of your social media links to help you get visibility inside and outside the BizX community
- Enter the number of employees in you company
- Enter you companies Annual Revenue